Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I had already written this fabulous review until the dang thing didn't save so I am going to summarize the few points I remember from it.
- I like the rational way the hero and heroine come together.
- I like that the villain is really a crappy guy.
- I like the set up for the next story.
- I didn't like how everyone babied the heroine, though I get it.
- I didn't get the Meg/Serena thing but I guess it's from previous book.
Overall I liked it and will continue reading this series.
View all my reviews